123Movies Kodi Addon Install Guide
The 123Movies Kodi add-on is a release from Mucky Duck, which brings a great movie source to your Kodi setup. Click here to read more about the 123Movies Kodi add-on!
January 22nd Update: Mucky Duck has updated 123Movies to v1.3.4 and playback issue is fixed with SD links. If you have troubles, try selection defaults in the settings and give it a try again.
Mucky Duck has tried to fix the add-on for UK users but you may soon require a VPN to use this add-on if you live in the UK. Check out IPVanish if you need to hide yourself on the internet. You automatically get 25% off by clicking on this link.
The add-on will not work if you have the Mucky Duck repo from any other source other than his official one, so if your add-on won’t update to the newest version, delete the repo and follow our guide below!
Mucky Duck has a great movies add-on in his repo called 123Movies. The 123Movies Kodi add-on brings a great movie source in 123movies.to right to your Kodi setup!
The 123Movies Kodi add-on’s specialty is movies. When you first launch the add-on, you’ll have the choice of the following categories:
- Most Favourite
- Most Ratings
- Most Viewed
- Top IMDB
Tip #1: In the 123Movies Kodi settings, you can enable a TV section.
Tip #2: If you can’t access 123Movies.to in your web browser, get in touch with us on Twitter because you might be geo-blocked from being able to access the website by your internet service provider. You may also use a VPN, such as IPVanish, to hide yourself and access the add-on.
One really nice feature about the 123Movies Kodi add-on is that the movie section lists what quality each link is! Right beside each title is an indication of Standard Definition or High Definition. This means that you know what quality to expect in the video before you go into it.
The other nice feature of the 123Movies Kodi add-on is that all movies and shows are single-linked. Unlike Exodus or Velocity, the movie will start playing immediately without you needing to pick a host!
Interested in the add-on? Check out our install guide below:
123Movies Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “MD”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “MD” > Repo > mdrepo-1-0-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Mucky Ducks Repo > Video Add-ons > 123Movies > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification