Are you looking for the best Kodi VPN service? Protect yourself on the internet, make your connection anonymous, and access content blocked in your area with a Kodi VPN service.
February 20th: As of today, you can still get 50% off a VPN plan with the code IPVSAVE50 at checkout by clicking here.
In today’s ever-changing world, you want the best Kodi VPN to secure you on the internet. Placing your home computer or Kodi box behind a VPN network can keep your online presence private and stop your internet service provider from tracking your internet usage.
A Kodi VPN service allows you to use add-ons that may be blocked or tailored by location. For example, service providers in the UK and USA have started to blocked certain streaming websites so that you can’t watch its content. They’ve filtered out content that limits your access to the internet.
As well, Acestream live videos share your connection with other users while they play, which allows for less buffer and higher reliability. However, this leaves your connection exposed to other users and your service provider who can see what you are streaming. A VPN can hide your connection and allow you to stream freely.
VPNs have become more and more useful in the last year, after internet service providers in multiple countries have began to push for more control on how their users access the internet. Service providers in the UK, USA, and Canada have began sharing user information with governments on request more often. Recent government bills, such as Snoopers Charter, threaten open internet access for users. Keep the internet free for all users and support net neutrality.
Kodi Tips would like to recognize IPVanish as the best Kodi VPN service available. In addition to having the only natively-built Amazon Fire Stick app, IPVanish is the only VPN company with an active interest in keeping Kodi users safe. Their apps have been developed with Kodi users in mind so that you can protect and hide your connection while you use Kodi.
IPVanish also boasts these other great features:
IPVanish Kodi VPN Features
- Native Android TV Kodi box and Amazon Fire Stick/Fire TV support. Large screen TV format with built-in functionality for remotes.
- Quick connect: Quickly connect to a VPN server with the shortest ping time, giving you the most efficient VPN connection.
- Newly updated user interface across all devices.
- IPVanish has one of the largest VPN network footprints with over 25,000+ IPs, 500+ servers in 60+ countries.
- Every server listed is a physical installation (most providers geo-spoof).
- Zero-Log policy. NO traffic laws are kept on file ever.
- Tier 1 network, meaning IPVanish owns the entire network, hardware, software, etc
- No throttling or blocking of any traffic, ports or protocols.
- Unlimited bandwidth/unlimited usage.
- Free mobile and desktop apps.
- Multiple simultaneous connections allowed.
- Unlimited server switching.
- Kill switch for iOS
- 24/7/365 Support.
- 7 day money back guarantee.
Other Kodi VPN Information
We have created some guides to help you configure and setup your Kodi VPN to run fast and reliable:
- VPN Speed Tips – Free VPNs are prone to slow down your internet connection, but this doesn’t have to happen. Click here to read our VPN speed tips and configure your service to run optimally.
- Access blocked streams – KodiTips performed a review of all the sources scraped by Covenant and found that if you live in the UK, over half the streams are blocked to you! Use a VPN to get around your service provider’s push to blocked content on the internet. Click here for more information.
IPVanish has dedicated software for whatever operating system you run Kodi on: Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Ubuntu, Chromebook, and also straight at your Router.
When using the software on your operating system, the process is simple:
Kodi VPN Setup Guide
- Download the software for your operating system and install it.
- Launch the app and enter in your username and password.
- By default, a VPN network is chosen based on your location and you can flip the switch in the corner to enable your service.
- If you would like to manually pick your VPN network, you can choose by city or by a map instead.
For Kodi specific installation guides, check out the links below:
If you want to have a completely automated experience, we recommend setting up your router with IPVanish, which will allow you to permanently be behind your VPN service with no hassle or any manual logging in each time you want to use the service.
Protect and hide yourself with IPVanish today, the best Kodi VPN service. If you have any questions about the service, feel free to get in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter and we will be happy to answer your VPN and IPVanish coupon code questions.
KodiTips is a certified affiliate member with IPVanish and are happy to answers any questions you have about the service, what it does, and how it can help you out today.