The Alive.HD Kodi addon is an excellent source for live music performances, DJ setlists, music videos, and other audio content. Read on for more information.
Grab the Alive.HD Kodi addon today, especially if you are looking for an excellent music addon that includes some of the following features:
- Live music videos
- Music audio playlists
- DJ setlists
- Live concert performances
- Other music content
The addon is split out by different musical genres and pulls in content from various Youtube playlist users. It has been around for a long time, maintained by frenchdj, and is now apart of the Colossus Kodi repo.
Think the Alive.HD Kodi addon is something you would enjoy? Follow our install guide below to install it now.
How to Install Alive.HD Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Download the Colossus repo by clicking here and save it somewhere you can access from your Kodi box.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Select the repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Alive.HD > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification