The B99TV Kodi addon has a huge selection comedy TV series for cartoons on Kodi for all ages.
The B99TV Kodi addon by DandyMedia is a nice source for Cartoons. The site uses the website b99.tv as it’s source, so feel to check out the site before installing the addon to get a feel for what to expect.
B99TV has a big selection of cartoon TV shows. In the addon, you can search manually or filter out by episodes, studio, or title.
The B99TV Kodi addon has TV shows ranging from the 70s all the way to present, with all or most episode there. The addon is single click and play, meaning no picking sources or fighting through multi-links.
Intersted in trying out the B99TV Kodi addon? Follow our guide below.
How to Install B99TV Kodi Addon Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://dandymedia.club/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Dandy”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Dandy” > xbmc-repos > english > repository.dandymedia.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > DandyMedia repository > Video Add-ons > B99TV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification