The legendary Phoenix addon has been reborn as the Bennu Kodi addon, a new playlist addon for your Kodi setup. Install it via our guide below.
August 12th: The Bennu addon has been updated to include an option in the settings to completely remove the adult sections from the addon! This is handy for those with kids of spouses who don’t want to see that content. Enjoy!
After going offline at the beginning of May, Phoenix has been reborn with the brand new Bennu Kodi addon.
For those who don’t know, Phoenix was a very popular playlist Kodi addon. A playlist addon has content contributed to it by one or more playlisters, who each keep track of their own playlists worth of content. Like Phoenix, the Bennu addon has an impressive list of playlisters from the Kodi community:
- Dr. Stream
- Ra Live Streams
In addition to the playlist sections, Bennu also has an overall TV show and movies section for new releases. Each playlister has their own niche worth of content, from movie and TV specialty sections, documentaries, music, live TV, and more. There is tons to check out in the Bennu Kodi addon, which you can install via our guide below.
How to Install Bennu Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Download the Colossus repo by clicking here and save it somewhere you can access from your Kodi box.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Select the repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Bennu > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification