Check out the best 2017 NFL Kodi Live Streams for the National Football League season here! Watch NFL 2017 content on Kodi all season long with our easy step-by-step Kodi guide.
Stay up to date with the best 2017 NFL Kodi content during this American Football season. No other site will have as in-depth of a 2018 NFL Kodi guide as KodiTips.com. Check out where you can see NFL on Kodi content below!
Note:NFL broadcasting coverage is split amongst a variety of channels in the USA and Canada. Learn and understand what channel the game you want is broadcasting on.
Protecting Your Privacy
When using Kodi and geo-blocked P2P (Acestream) links, which share your connection with other users in order to minimize buffer for everyone, make sure you have a VPN connection active. This event is in high demand all over the world and that makes it more important to protect your internet connection.
If you are interested, IPVanish can help you free all of your Kodi add-ons!
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- Hide your internet connection and streams
- Works on Android!
- Tier 1 (no speed slowdown)
We don’t host any links or support any content. Kodi addons don’t host any links. They are nothing more than search engines that search the public internet.
Kodi is nothing more than a media center and stores no content, legal or otherwise. KodiTips does not support software piracy, and bears no responsibility for what you decide to do with the contents of this article. The intent of this post is to help users find content that they are already legally entitled to view but can’t for some reason and need an alternative.
For more information, please see our full disclaimer here.
Live Streaming Kodi Tips
Here are some general Kodi streaming tips to help you when accessing media and content you are legally able to view:
- Make sure your internet connection is a minimum of 10mbps and recommend 20mbps in order to have the bandwidth required for live streams.
- Always make sure your media box is plugged in with hardwire Ethernet back to your router. The latency on wi-fi is 10x worse than hardwired Ethernet, which leads to more buffering.
- When using peer-to-peer or acestream links, use a VPN to hide your connection and access content safely.
- Test your streams well in advance of any event. Don’t wait until the last minute once an event has started.
Stream 2017 NFL Kodi Content (National Football League) Online
- NFL Game Pass – NFL Game Pass is NFL’s official service for live games online, plus NFL Red Zone if you live outside of the USA. Click here to check out our full NFL Game Pass guide and sign up for it today. Prices vary by region.
- USTVNow Plus – USTVNow is completely free and legal and offers CBS, Fox, and NBC for completely free. If you wish to subscribe to the $19/month plan, you get the added bonus of ESPN. For Free NFL Kodi streams, this is the easiest option for you. Click here to learn more about USTVNow. Click here to sign up for an account directly.
- DAZN – DAZN is the “Netflix for sports” for those living in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada and Japan. In Canada, DAZN is the exclusive provider of NFL Game Pass, including NFL Red Zone for 2017-2018. You can check it out for only $20 per month. If you don’t live in the areas above don’t worry, just setup a VPN to a server in one of those countries and you are good to go. Click here to sign up for DAZN.
- Sling TV has one of the longest running skinny bundles for IPTV TV and their packages offer NBC, Fox, ESPN, SportsNet, amongst others. It is also one of the only IPTV services to offer NFL Network. For Sling TV Android information, click here. To sign up for Sling TV, click here.
- DirecTV Now – DirecTV Now contains ESPN 1 and 2 in its base package, plus local Fox and NBC if you live in a bigger city. For full lineup in your area and to sign up for full HD Football for $35/month, click here.
- Playstation Vue – Playstation Vue is enticing because it offers live NFL Network, Red Zone, and regional NBC streams in their sports package. Click here to sign up for Playstation Vue.
- Kodi Streams – All of the options above are completely legal and reliable options for NFL Football Kodi content. There are some third party add-ons outside of the official Kodi repository that may advertise Football Kodi related content. These add-ons host no streams and are purely search engines that pull in links from the public internet and display content like a web browser.
Third party addons for popular live sporting events are generally laggy and unreliable, so be aware of that. Lots of these addons rely on Acestreams, which use the BitTorrent network to share load between concurrent viewers. Sharing your connection will expose your IP address, so a VPN is recommended for these.
Note that these add-ons might not be illegal to use in every country, but we strongly recommend users opt for an official stream. Some examples of these third party addons include:
With the options above, there are plenty of ways to watch NFL streams online throughout this season. The NFL has been aggressive in branching out into the IPTV internet market, which is great news for those looking to cut the cord and get NFL Kodi streams on their Android box.