The Boom Gold Kodi addon fills a lesser-found niche: retro TV. The addon has sources and content not found anywhere else. If you are interested in these topics, check out our full detailed guide for more information.
The Boom Gold Kodi addon focuses on retro television content. The addon fills a niche not commonly found in the multi-source Kodi addons that generally rule the community.
After installing Boom Gold Kodi, you’ll see the following breakdown from within the main menu:
- Chat shows
- Game Shows
The entire Big Boom Kodi addon was created and maintained to support The National Autistic Society. The original addon creator, @Boom4Lee, has a daughter who is on the Autistic Spectrum. The society offers help, advice, and support to his and other similar families that have to face the ups and downs that come with the many forms of ASD that exist.
Today, the addon has been carried forward by @freezeyoursoul, who also has the Subzero Kodi addon.
Check out the installation guide for the Boom Gold Kodi below:
How to Install Boom Gold Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://subzero.srve.io/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like boom and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > boom > repository.subzero-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Subzero Repository > Video Add-ons > Boom Gold > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.