Get the Cartoons8 Kodi addon today and enjoy cartoons and anime for all ages from multiple different animated websites on the internet.
The Cartoons8 Kodi add-on from Metalkettle is one of the longest working Kodi cartoon addons. Featuring four different sources with animated cartoons TV shows, movies, and anime, there are a ton of sections to search through.
Included in the addon are the following sources:
- Super Cartoon
Each source has its own favourites, popular, recently added, and category sections to search through and find what you want. As shown in the names above, some sections are focused on kids cartoons on Kodi and others are good anime Kodi sources.
Most links are single click and play. Some sections show empty because the source is down or has changed and Metalkettle is needed to update the addon, but there is enough working content in the addon to keep you interested.
Interested in installing and trying out the Cartoons Kodi addon? Follow our guide below.
How to Install Cartoons8 Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Download the Colossus repo by clicking here and save it somewhere you can access from your Kodi box.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Select the repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Cartoons8 > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification