Get the Cartoons8 Kodi addon today and enjoy cartoons and anime for all ages from multiple different animated websites on the internet.
The Cartoons8 Kodi add-on from Metalkettle is one of the longest working Kodi cartoon addons. Featuring four different sources with animated cartoons TV shows, movies, and anime, there are a ton of sections to search through.
Included in the addon are the following sources:
- Super Cartoon
Each source has its own favourites, popular, recently added, and category sections to search through and find what you want. As shown in the names above, some sections are focused on kids cartoons on Kodi and others are good anime Kodi sources.
Most links are single click and play. Some sections show empty because the source is down or has changed and Metalkettle is needed to update the addon, but there is enough working content in the addon to keep you interested.
Interested in installing and trying out the Cartoons Kodi addon? Follow our guide below.
How to Install Cartoons8 Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://kodi.metalkettle.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “MK”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “MK” > repository.metalkettle-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Metalkettles Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons > Cartoons8 > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification