Are you seeing a Covenant “No Stream Available” error preventing you from viewing any streams in the addon? Click here to read on how to fix this error and see links again!
An issue has popped up recently in the Covenant Kodi addon that results in a “No Stream Available” error when searching for streams in the addon. When you search for a title, the popup box shows links being returned. At the end of the search, where the dialog box asking you to select a stream would normally appear, you instead get the “No Stream Available” error, leaving you hanging.
Luckily, this issue can be fixed by following the steps below:
Covenant “No Stream Available” Fix
- Launch the Covenant addon and select the Tools option from the main menu.
- Head to the Playback section of the tools popup.
- Change the Default Action to Directory
And that’s it! When returning links, Covenant will now bring up the selection it has pulled from the public internet and you won’t get the error anymore. The Default Action changes how Covenant displays your search results for you and there appears to be an issue with the “dialog” option.
Please note that this fix does not apply in the following cases:
- You are searching for a stream of a title that is either too old
- You are searchinf for a stream that hasn’t been released yet.
In these cases, there is no legitimate stream available.
Hopefully this helps your issues and lets you view search results in Exodus again!