The Delorean Kodi addon is an Exodus fork which provides movie + TV sources, with the added bonus of live TV, karaoke, news, and a lot more. Check it out below!
Check out The Delorean Kodi addon today. At face value it is an Exodus fork, providing the same screens, interface, and sources as the popular movies/TV addon. However, the developer has added some popular other sections to the addon:
- 24/7 TV Shows
- Live TV
- US News
- Music Playlists
The US News section has local news channels for nearly every US state, giving you a great source for local live news in your area.
The Karaoke section is a welcome addition, since we have been getting tons of questions on social media for a replacement to Mikey’s Karaoke, which has gone offline.
24/7 TV channels are always a popular request to us and the Delorean Kodi addon has nearly 50 channels.
Interested in trying out The Delorean? Check out our install guide below.
How to Install The Delorean Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mykodirevolution.com/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “revolution”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “revolution” > repository.kodirevolution-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Kodi Revolution > Video Add-ons > The Delorean > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification