The Evolve Kodi add-on is an add-on from 6 different Kodi users, each specializing and providing content in their own section! If done right, the Evolve Kodi add-on can be something really special!
November 29th Update: The Evolve add-on is back with a new major update, v0.0.8. An error has been fixed that prevented some users from installing the add-on due to a dependency error.
The Evolve Kodi add-on is comprised of 6 different playlisters, each with their own niche worth of content: Abe, Goliath, Griffin, Slim, Trapper, and Wraith.
New in the add-on is the ability in the add-on settings to sort the add-on by category instead of playlist. I love this option because each playlister has some overlap in content and sorting by category means you don’t need to know about each playlister specifically.
When sorted by category, here are the following sections:
- Live TV
- TV Shows
The add-on has a little bit of everything, from direct movie links, TV shows, music videos, workouts, live, and much more, the Evolve Kodi add-on is full of great links. The team has been working on it for over a month.
Let’s hope that each guy can find their area of specialty and can focus on being great instead of adding too much content or duplicated content amongst them. There is no reason why Evolve can’t mirror Phoenix or Robinhood (back in their glory days).
We will have a more detailed description of what each provider contains later, but for now you can download and install the Evolve Kodi add-on using our guide below. Check out each section and let us know on Twitter what you find and what you think is the best!
How to Install Evolve Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://matsbuilds.uk/goliath and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Goliath”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Goliath”
- Select xbmc-repos > repository.Goliath-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Goliath Repo > Video Add-ons > Evolve > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification