MettleKettle has another great release, the Kodi MovieHut add-on! Taking sources from moviehut, the Kodi MovieHut add-on has a giant database of movies.
MetalKettle has been on a roll lately with add-ons and he is back with a Kodi MovieHut add-on! Moviehut.co is one of the best sources on the internet for movies. MovieHut has a large movie database full of working links and the Kodi MovieHut add-on builds off of that!
The add-on allows you to sort by featured movies and different genres. Quality was excellent on the few movies I tested the add-on with and all of the resolvers seem to be working great.
If you are interested in the Kodi MovieHut add-on, follow our install guide below:
Kodi MovieHut Installation Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.metalkettlerepo-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > MetalKettle repository > Video Add-ons > MovieHut > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. If your ISP has caps on how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area where content is geo-blocked, a VPN can make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages of its competitors too:
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested, check out IPVanish here.