MrEntertainment has released a Kodi TVOnline add-on that allows you to stream almost any TV show you want off of the TVOnline website.
There is no shortage of Kodi movie add-ons these days, so it’s nice to see that MrEntertainment has released a Kodi TVOnline add-on, allowing you to stream any TV show available on the tvonline.cc website in Kodi!
Similar to Genesis, TVOnline scrapes a ton of different file hosting sites in order to bring back results for TV shows. The Kodi TVOnline add-on simply plays these shows in your Kodi interface. Checking out the add-on myself, I was happy with how many results appear back for each show.
Within the add-on, you also have the option of sorting through shows in multiple ways:
- New Episodes
- Latest Added (shows)
- Most Popular
- A to Z
- Manual Search
The Kodi TVOnline add-on is only in its initial release, but it may be the perfect compliment to Genesis and SALTs.
Follow the guide below to install the Kodi TVOnline add-on today!
Kodi TVOnline Installation Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.entertainmentrepo-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > The Entertainment repository > Video Add-ons > TVOnline > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
That’s it! Go and enjoy the new Kodi TVOnline add-on!
Let us know on Twitter and Facebook how TVOnline is working for you! Also, check out The Entertainment repository for more great add-ons, such as OCW Reborn, as well as TARDIS if you are a Doctor Who fan!