The FreeFlix HQ Android APK is an alternative to Terrarium, a multi-source scraping addon that specializes in pulling content off of the internet to stream on your Android Box.
FreeFlix HQ Android APK is a downloadable application that can be loaded on to an Android TV box or your Windows or Mac OS. Similar to Terrarium TV, FreeFlix scrapes the public internet to return video streams and metadata, presented in a nice layout for everyone.
FreeFlix HQ Latest Version
The latest update to the APK is from April 17th, version v3.0.6 which contains the following additions and improvements:
- Fixed Anime Episode download (when not in .m3u8 format)
- Fixed Anime crashing when option “Bigger poster” is turned on.
- Fixed WWE on FireTV. Now you can use an external player. We recommend MX Player.
- Fixed Missing Poster
- Fixed many crashes
- Fixed other bugs
- Improved performance and stability.
Before that, v3.0.5 brought the following changes:
- Fixed Anime
- Fixed Openload links
- “Clear cache” will not also update App data, and you should use this button whenever you’re having issues with the App.
- Fixed Movie search from “Discover” section.
- Fixed News list not updating
- Fixed Anime playback on Chromecast
- Fixed WWE not playing
- Fixed Anime not playing on external player.
- Fixed App crashing when processor not compatible
- Fixed Live Radio not displaying Pulse Animation
- Added Twitter page link
- Fixed subtitles
- Many other minor bugs removed
- Improved Performance and Stability
FreeFlix HQ Android Features
FreeFlix HQ comes with an impressive list of features with it:
- Support for Android TV, Windows, or Mac OS. Also works on Amazon Fire TV, Nvidia Shield, and Xbox One
- Unlimited 1080p video streams
- Chromecast support
- The ability to download and watch streams offline
- Anime content
- TV Calendar & Schedule loaded right into the addon for quick reference
- Wrestling on Demand content
- Trakt.TV support
- Trailers, full metadata, and content information right at your fingertips
- A nice interface
- Built-in streaming media player with subtitle support
- Customizable skin
- Live IPTV Channels
- Optimized for all TV screens
NOTE: If you have an Xbox One, you can find this app by searching for “FreeFlix HQ” in the App Store there.
Is Freeflix HQ Legal?
The FreeFlix HQ Android APK does not store or host any content. It aggregates links from the public interface. Refer to their Disclaimer, which states the following:
FreeFlix HQ does not own or host any content. It simply aggregates links in a convenient, user-friendly interface. Please email any questions or concerns to [email protected] We will be more than happy to comply with any DMCA requests.
How to Install FreeFlix HQ Android APK
FreeFlix HQ is not available on the Google Play Store. Instead, it must be manually downloaded and sideloaded onto your device. You can also use Android software that automatically sideloads APKs for you.
- From your Android home screen, navigate to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources.
- Download the Freeflix HQ APK from this link and move it onto your Android TV box.
- Navigate to the Freeflix HQ APK file you moved onto your box and run the file. HINT: You can download ES File Explorer from the Google Play Store to make navigating file folders easy. You can also run the APK from inside of ES File Explorer.
- When you launch the APK, select Install. Freeflix will install and then it will appear in your apps section when it is done.