Install the I Am Absolem Kodi addon today for a well-varied mix of a ton of favourite categories: movies, TV, documentaries, fitness, fight replays, kung fu, and more. Get the full details in our guide.
February 20th: The I Am Absolem Kodi addon has returned online! After going offline last week, it is now in the Android Bboy repo.
The I Am Absolem Kodi addon is a newer all-in-one addon to hit the Kodi community. It contains a wide variety of sections and categories that most users should find popular.
The addon is brought by the Redhood Repository and the GitHub user redhood36 if you are using the new GitHub Browser.
After you install the addon, you’ll see that the main menu is laid out as follows:
- New Releases
- Box Sets
- Kids Collection
- More Kids Collection
- The Walking Dead
- Dr. Doom
- Popular TV
- Anticipated TV
- Airing Today
- Popular People
- Marvel’s Netflix Series
- Horror Movies
- Redhood’s IMDB
- Assorted IMDB playlists
- War Movies
- UFC-MMA Replays
- Kung Fu Movies
- Russian Movies
The Prometheus addon was a popular choice for a little while, so users will be happy to see its content within I Am Absolem.
Check out the installation guide for the X Kodi addon underneath a special Kodi promotion for our viewers.
How to Install I Am Absolem Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://androidbboy.xyz/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like androidbboy and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > androidbboy > repository.androidbboy-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Android BBoy repository > Video Add-ons > I Am Absolem > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install I Am Absolem Kodi Addon – Video Instructions
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.