The Area 51 Kodi addon is an interesting all-in-one Kodi source for live channels, movies, and television. Sections are laid out simple and lots of content is single-click and play.
The Area 51 Kodi addon is a nice single-source for live, movies, and TV. Movie and TV links are single-click and play and lots of the live channels have multiple options included in case one link fails. There are a few sections in the addon we know people will be interested in, including:
- UK and USA Live TV
- 3D Movies
- TV Shows
- Music Videos
Overall, Area 51 Kodi has a good mix of content.
Interested in trying it out for yourself? Check out our guide below.
NOTE: It appears that access to the Area 51 repo is geo-blocked for some users. Click here if you need to hide yourself behind a VPN.
How to Install Area 51 Kodi Add-on Install Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://area51addon.pe.hu and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Area 51”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Area 51” > repository.Area.51-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Area 51 Repo > Video Add-ons > Area 51 > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification