Check out how to install the Bob Kodi add-on from former Phoenix members, Blue and Valhalla! Stream new movies and TV shows with the brand new Bob Unrestricted Kodi add-on and see who else has joined the team.
June 22th: The Bob Kodi add-on is back online after going through some repository and server issues over the past week. With the increase in movement in the Kodi community over the last little while, I know many users are hoping that Bob gets some good stability. As well, the team has been teasing on Twitter a new major update to Bob coming soon.
Following their departure from Phoenix, Blue and Valhalla have returned with a brand new Bob Kodi add-on. They have teams up with Costa (formerly of Phoenix as well and TA (formerly of VidTime) to build the Bob Kodi add-on.
Bob brings brand new TV shows and new HD movie streams, music, and live TV together in one add-on. As well, the team also added some specialty playlists for everyone to check out. Together, there is a great amount of content and the history of this group means that you should expect quality.
- New Releases
- Amazing TV (New Shows)
- Bob Sports
- Blue’s Place (Female-themed)
- TA Streams (Music)
- TNPB Boxsets (movies)
- Music TV
- Walk of Fame (Actors and Actresses)
- Bobs Kids
- Happy Halloween
The add-on is part of the Noobs and Nerds repo, so follow our guide below and install the Bob Unrestricted add-on today.
How to Install Bob Kodi Add-on Install Guide (Bob Unrestricted)
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Nan”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Nan”
- Select noobsandnerds Repo (2.0).zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > NoobsandNerds repository > Video Add-ons > Bob > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then the Bob Unrestricted can be found in your video add-ons