The new Comedy King Kodi addon has a large selection of comedy TV shows and specials, ranging from old to new. Read on for more info.
The Comedy King Kodi addon from somethingelsepromotions is a nice source for comedy TV shows and specials. The addon grabs streams straight from Youtube, which means they load quick and are reliable.
In addition to full episodes, each playlist also has special clips and videos for that topic, giving you some options for some good alternative unique streams.
Some of the shows included in the addon include Family Guy, Gilligan’s Island, Ali G, Dennis the Menace, and The Simpsons. In total, there appears to be a couple hundred different shows included in the addon.
Intersted in trying out the Comedy King Kodi addon? Follow our guide below.
NOTE: The addon is brand new as of April 15th and may not show up in the TVADDONS.ag repository due to cache settings. Try to force check for updates and see if it appears after that, or simply wait a day and then give it a try.
How to Install Comedy Kinbv Kodi Addon Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.ag repository > Video Add-ons > Comedy King > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification