The Echo Repository in Kodi was home to Echo Documentaries, Sportie, XXX-o-dus, and other Kodi addons. Find out how to install and access Echo Add-ons from the Orion Repository in Kodi today.
Echo Coder’s add-ons and repository has gone through a few different sources as of late, so use the post below for the latest information on how to install all of Echo’s Kodi addons via the Orion Repository.
After moving his own repo to TVAddons a few months back, Echo Coder is moving his add-ons and repo to the Orion Repository and they will be available from that source. The list below tracks the status of some of Echo’s add-ons and we will be updating the list as they come back online and are available to install in Kodi.
- XXX-O-Dus – Online – 18+ only add-on for Kodi.
- Echo Documentaries – Offline – Watch documentaries from around the internet.
- Sporties – Offline – Live sports and TV content.
- Echo Streams – Offline – Live IPTV from around the world.
- Echo Wizard – Offline – Wizard containing Echo’s build.
We aren’t sure on which add-ons will be returning yet exactly, but will update as more information comes available.
How to Install Orion Repository (Echo Coder Add-ons) in Kodi
- Download the Orion Repository by clicking here and save the zip file somewhere you can access in Kodi. NOTE: Repo address install link coming soon.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File and navigate to where you saved the repository.orion.zip file and click on it. Wait for the Orion repository to finish installing.
- To install add-ons, select Install from Repository > Orion repository > Video Add-ons and choose the Echo Coder add-on you want to install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification