The Smash Repository in Kodi is the new home for a ton of the best Kodi addons. Install the Smash Repository today and stay up-to-date with unofficial Kodi addons.
Over the last few weeks, there has been a rush of change in the unofficial Kodi community. The Smash Repository hopes to be the permanent answer for Kodi repos and add-ons.
The Smash Repository is now home to a ton of popular Kodi addons: Exodus, Stream All The Sources, 1Channel, and more. Some of the addons above do not have current developers for them, but the latest versions are hosted in the Smash Repository and will be updated as things continue to change and evolve in the Kodi world.
The Smash Repository also has links to other Addon Repositories such as Bubbles, DandyMedia, iStream, and Mucky Duck, which means that you can install these repositories and addons from the same source as well.
Interested in grabbing the Smash repo and access to some of the best Kodi addons today? Read the guide below:
How to Install Smash Repository Kodi Source (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “kodistuff”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “kodistuff” > repository.smash-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
To install a specific add-on:
- Select Install from Repository > Smash repository > Video Add-ons
- Select the addon you want to install and then click Install and wait for the addon enabled notification.
To install a specific repository:
- Select Install from Repository > Smash repository > Addon Repository
- Select the repository you want to install and then click Install and wait for the addon enabled notification.
- Next time you click Install From Repository, you’ll see the new repo you just installed listed.