The WWE On Demand Kodi add-on is the ultimate Kodi add-on for wrestling fans and includes live shows, replays, documentaries, and a whole lot more.
June 9th Update: The WWE on Demand Kodi addon has found a new home inside of the Ares repo. If you enjoy wrestling live shows and replays, check out the addon below.
WWE Wrestling fans should check out the WWE On Demand Kodi add-on, a one stop place for wrestling content and information. The add-on has an impressive collection of sections, including:
- Live shows
- Television replays
- PPV replays
- WWE Network Specials
- Wrestlemania replays and information
- WCW and ECW content
- Title change moments
And more! The add-on has a ‘what’s new’ section at the top of it that is updated by PBear, the developer, whenever anything new is added to each section.
The live section in the WWE On Demand Kodi add-on brings local live channels for each event, letting you feel right at home.
The add-on has recently joined the TVADDONS.ag repository so you’ll want to remove it from any other source before using our install guide below to install the add-on.
How to Install WWE On Demand Kodi Add-on Install Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http:/repo.ares-project.com/magic and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Ares”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Ares” > Repository.Ares Project.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Ares Repo > Video Add-ons > WWE On Demand > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification