Popular IPTV service cCloud is a great IPTV Stalker replacement. cCloud has been around for a while and now has a Kodi cCloud add-on. Read on for information about cCloud!
July 15th: The cCloud Kodi addon has returned! It is now apart of the Colossus Repo and is being maintained by rattlehead moving forward. Follow our install guide below for new instructions.
cCloud is an IPTV live TV add-on that has been around for a while. The add-on is available in the PodGod repo. cCloud is a team dedicated to making sure that IPTV stream links are kept live and up to date. The team organizes m3u streams and playlists from around the web and updates the address within the cCloud interface. The new Kodi add-on brings those features over to our favorite media platform.
Here are the features and details of the Kodi cCloud service:
- 1000+ live channels
- Channels include live TV, movies, TV shows, premium radio, and news channels.
- If you are looking to get an idea of what channels are available, here is a Pastebin link that may be outdated slightly but should give you an idea of what is availabole. Click here.
- The official website of cCloud is http://ccloud.corrent.org.
- The next update for cCloud will see it teaming up with joker.org, which is a service that allows you to stream any torrent file!
- cCloud has survived DMCA notices and has been deemed legal thanks to its Disclaimer notice for copyright owners. cCloud does not host any of its streams. cCloud is a simple cloud based media player used to sync stream links which can be found anywhere on the web.
The #1 thing that will make cCloud a true IPTV Stalker alternative is consistency and reliability, which remains to be seen over a long period of time. As well, there is no direct EG guide integration to cCloud, which is one of the things that made IPTV Stalker so popular.
If you are interested in trying out cCloud, you can get it from the PodGod repo! Follow these instructions:
How to Install cCloud Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Download the Colossus repo by clicking here and save it somewhere you can access from your Kodi box.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Select the repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > cCloud > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
That’s it! You now have cCloud.
Consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. If your ISP has caps on how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area where content is geo-blocked, a VPN can make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages of its competitors too:
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested, check out IPVanish here.