Popular IPTV service cCloud is a great IPTV Stalker replacement. cCloud has been around for a while and now has a Kodi cCloud add-on. Read on for information about cCloud!
July 15th: The cCloud Kodi addon has returned! It is now apart of the Colossus Repo and is being maintained by rattlehead moving forward. Follow our install guide below for new instructions.
cCloud is an IPTV live TV add-on that has been around for a while. The add-on is available in the PodGod repo. cCloud is a team dedicated to making sure that IPTV stream links are kept live and up to date. The team organizes m3u streams and playlists from around the web and updates the address within the cCloud interface. The new Kodi add-on brings those features over to our favorite media platform.
Here are the features and details of the Kodi cCloud service:
- 1000+ live channels
- Channels include live TV, movies, TV shows, premium radio, and news channels.
- If you are looking to get an idea of what channels are available, here is a Pastebin link that may be outdated slightly but should give you an idea of what is availabole. Click here.
- The official website of cCloud is http://ccloud.corrent.org.
- The next update for cCloud will see it teaming up with joker.org, which is a service that allows you to stream any torrent file!
- cCloud has survived DMCA notices and has been deemed legal thanks to its Disclaimer notice for copyright owners. cCloud does not host any of its streams. cCloud is a simple cloud based media player used to sync stream links which can be found anywhere on the web.
The #1 thing that will make cCloud a true IPTV Stalker alternative is consistency and reliability, which remains to be seen over a long period of time. As well, there is no direct EG guide integration to cCloud, which is one of the things that made IPTV Stalker so popular.
The cCloud Kodi addon can be found in the Colossus Repository.
How to Install cCloud Kodi Addon
This addon is a third-party Kodi addon not supported by the Kodi Foundation. Though Kodi add-ons don’t store any files or host any content, streams from this addon are scraped from websites that fall in a grey legal area.
Because it is not legal to stream this content in every country and location, we are not posting a how-to guide on this website. We believe that this is the safest move for KodiTips.com because we know that there are parties looking to crack down on websites promoting piracy and we are not one of those.
KodiTips.com has plenty of add-on installation guides for things that are completely legal and we encourage you to check out our home page for more information.