Kodi fans have been patiently waiting for the a good, reliable IPTV Stalker Alternative. Popular IPTV service cCloud, which has been around for a while, has come out with a Kodi cCloud add-on. Read on for information about cCloud!
January 23rd Update: Some very exciting news from cCloud, as it is introducing a TV guide EPG feature today for Kodi users! Check out the information below and get in touch with us on Twitter or Facebook if you have any questions.
The cCloud TV EPG is limited to just 1% of channels for now, however it will be improving one step at a time in the near future which can be a slow process. Please note that since this is a beta version, it will more likely change more often until the final version is released. The cCloud TV EPG project is a fork of FTV Guide however it was modified/improved to make it more user friendly. All of the EPG channels are linked automatically so there is no manual work for users.
You can install the cCloud TV EPG simply by installing the Podgod testing repo from:
After you have the repo installed, please install cCloud TV EPG only which will install everything that’s needed for the EPG. After cCloud TV EPG is installed, please update cCloud TV from the regular PodGod repo.
Afterwards, everything should work automatically, however if you encounter any problems go to ccloudtv.org/forum, scroll down to EPG and select Kodi EPG and report any issues or you can provide feedback in general. Enjoy!
Starting from April 4,2016-April 18,2016, We will be working on major changes on all kodi servers to fix the issue with bug where some devices are not able to get any data. Please note while the changes are being made, there will be beta testing going on with with beta testers. So yes there are about 50% of chances in those testing weeks throughout the day, Some of you will loose channels data completely but i will try my best to keep the service running all of the time.
Currently Kodi addon still has 5 servers due to reason some devices are not getting data so after finding permanent solution for the issue, All 10 servers and cCloud Air server will go live in the next update of the addon as well as there will be another surprise waiting for you to make the addon even better.
We are still in need of a lot more Github accounts to make Kodi run smoother. So if you can take about 5 minutes of your time to make an simple account, We would really appreciate it. The instructions can be found in the following youtube link http://youtu.be/hvxPg4TE0tc thanks:)
cCloud is an IPTV live TV add-on that has been around for a while. The add-on is available in the PodGod repo. cCloud is a team dedicated to making sure that IPTV stream links are kept live and up to date. The team organizes m3u streams and playlists from around the web and updates the address within the cCloud interface. The new Kodi add-on brings those features over to our favorite media platform.
Here are the features and details of the Kodi cCloud service:
- 1000+ live channels
- Channels include live TV, movies, TV shows, premium radio, and news channels.
- If you are looking to get an idea of what channels are available, here is a Pastebin link that may be outdated slightly but should give you an idea of what is availabole. Click here.
- The official website of cCloud is http://ccloud.corrent.org.
- The next update for cCloud will see it teaming up with joker.org, which is a service that allows you to stream any torrent file!
- cCloud has survived DMCA notices and has been deemed legal thanks to its Disclaimer notice for copyright owners. cCloud does not host any of its streams. cCloud is a simple cloud based media player used to sync stream links which can be found anywhere on the web.
The #1 thing that will make cCloud a true IPTV Stalker alternative is consistency and reliability, which remains to be seen over a long period of time. As well, there is no direct EG guide integration to cCloud, which is one of the things that made IPTV Stalker so popular.
If you are interested in trying out cCloud, you can get it from the PodGod repo! Follow these instructions:
Kodi cCloud Install Guide
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
- Select None and type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion
- Select OK and go back to your Home Screen
- To install the VinMan java files: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > fusion > xbmc-repos > English > repository.podgod-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then select Install from repository
- podgod repo > Video Add-Ons > cCloud > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
That’s it! You now have cCloud.
Consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. If your ISP has caps on how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area where content is geo-blocked, a VPN can make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages of its competitors too:
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested, check out IPVanish here.