iVue TV Guide is a top Kodi EPG program guide choice for users who want a live TV guide to pair with live channels in Kodi.
iVue TV guide has been a very popular Kodi EPG program guide. It’s latest version is v4.0, which comes with a ton of new features to check out and share.
iVue TV Guide v4.0 New Features
- Linked Addon Indicator – iVue now shows which addon is linked to each channel slot making it easier to see which addon is linked to a particular channel.
- OSD Info Bar – All iVue skins have been updated to include the new OSD Info Bar feature, the OSD will be displayed on selection/loading of a channel and shows whats on next along with programme info. Users can also scroll through the OSD info and play channels from the OSD too. (OSD can be accessed while a stream is playing by pressing info, up, down, or mouse scroll).
- Program Search – Program search has been moved to the main “back button” menu for easy access. Reminders will also be shown and marked. Reminders can also be played or removed in the program search view.
- My Planner – new feature added to the “back button” menu, allows easy access and listing of all reminders set within the guide. Reminders can also be played or or set in the planner view.
- Live Sports – new feature added to the “back button” menu, allows for easy searching and viewing of different categories of sports listings. Reminders can also be played or set in the live sports view.
- Reminder Prompt – The reminder prompt now offers the option to “Watch” taking you straight to the channel the reminder is set for.
- Codec options have been added to the Tools menu within the “back button” menu to make it simpler for android users to adjust or turn on/off codecs.
- Subscription provider integration now available in iVue settings for easy one click integration.
- Reminders are now set for selected program and not all instances of that program.
- iVue now focuses on selected channel so when returning to the guide from full screen the correct channel will be highlighted instead of the first channel on the page.
- Categories have been updated to include the newer sports channel names.
- Master addons ini has been stripped of old/dead links.
- Vue now remembers channel reordering, changing xml will not reset channel organisation any more.
- New clean up options now available in the TOOLS AND SETTINGS menu.
- Menu shortcuts have been updated.
- Many other tweaks and fixes to improve overall performance and stability including new play method to help with buffering.
If you want to install the iVue TV Guide, follow the instructions below:
How to Install iVue TV Guide Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://ivuetvguide.com/install and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “ivue”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “ivue” > repo.ivueguide.x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > iVue 2 TV Guide repository > Program Add-ons > iVue TV Guide > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
When you find a great working live channel you’d like to integrate into iVue, simply press menu while hovering over that channel and Add to Favourites,. Back in iVue, if you click on a channel, select Choose Stream and choose the live channel in your Favourites.