The Kids Nation Kodi addon is a new source for kids content including TV shows, reading, nursery rhymes, learning, singing, dancing, and fun. Read more below.
The Kids Nation Kodi addon, from the Looking Glass Team, is the one that your kids have been waiting for. The addon is packed full of fun and games for your kids to check out and enjoy on Kodi.
After you install the Kids Nation addon, you’ll be presented with a large variety of options and categories to check out:
- Bob the Builder
- The Brain Scoop
- Crash Course Kids
- Geek Gurl Diaries
- Horrible Histories
- Kids Channel – Cartoon Videos
- Kids Hut – Assorted movies, songs, and content
- Kids TV – Educational content and shows. Learning phonics
- Little Baby Bum
- LBB Junior
- Mother Goose Club
- Mother Goose Club – Playhouse
- PBS Kids – Assorted content from PBS shows
- Peppa Pig
- Scishow Kids
- Smartgirls – Features on young girl entrepreneurs, inventors, and thinkers
If you are interested in any of the content above found in the Kids Nation Kodi addon, check out our install guide below!
NOTE: Kids Nation pulls content from legal and verified sources on the public internet. The actual Kodi addon stores no media.
How to Install Kids Nation Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.lookingglass.rocks and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “LG”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “LG” > repository.lookingglass.zip and wait for the Repository enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > “Looking Glass” > Kids Nation > Install and wait for the Add-on enabled notification