The Knock Out Kodi Addon is every Boxing fan’s dream source for replays of matches from the top boxers over the last 100 years. Read on for more information.
The Knock Out Kodi addon is a complete source for Boxing streams from the top boxers over the last number of years. If you enjoy classic and current Boxing, this is an addon that will keep you occupied for days with the amount of content inside of it.
After you install the Knock Out Kodi addon, you’ll see that the sections are split out by boxer. There are currently 50 boxers featured in the addon, including:
- Sugar Ray Robinson
- Muhammad Ali
- Joe Louis
- Rocky Marciano
- Henry Amrstrong
- Sugar Ray Leonard
- Mike Tyson
- George Foreman
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Lennox Lewis
- Oscar De La Hoya
- Evander Holyfield
- Roy Jones Jr.
- Wladimir Klitschko
And tons more! Inside of each boxer’s section, you’ll find various content such as:
- Boxing fight replays
- Exclusive interviews
- Hype videos
If boxing is your thing and you want to check out the Knock Out Kodi addon, follow our install guide below.
NOTE: All streams in the Knock Out addon are found from free and legal verified sources on the internet.
How to Install Knock Out Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.lookingglass.rocks and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “gracie242”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “gracie242” > repository.gracie242.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Gracie242 > Videos Add-ons > Knock Out > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
And that’s it! Knock Out will be found in your video addons section.