The Kodi 1080p Movies add-on from DandyMedia brings a nice reliable source for free 1080p movies to Kodi. Read on for more information about the Kodi 1080p Movies add-on.
June 16th: The Kodi 1080p Movies addon has been updated to v2.0.9 with fixed source and working links. Make sure you have it installed from Dandy’s official repo for the best reliability.
As you know, 1080p quality is sometimes hard to find, with free hosting websites often unable to keep up with the demand because 1080p movies take up more space. The Kodi 1080p Movies add-on from DandyMedia does just that and we hope it will stick around.
The Kodi 1080p Movies add-on uses all Openload links. If you aren’t aware, you must follow a short procedure to watch Openload streams to visit their website and authorize yourself. In return, they get advertising revenue from you and are able to keep up the high quality and bandwidth of their servers for everyone. Most in the Kodi community have accepted this.
For more information on the Openload pair procedure, check out our guide here.
Inside of the Kodi 1080p Movies add-on, you’ll see the following sections:
- Latest Added
- Top Movies
Nice and simple, you have instant access to new high quality movies right at your fingertips.
Interested in installing the add-on? Check out our install guide below.
How to Install Kodi 1080p Movies Add-on Install Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://dandymedia.club/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Dandy”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > english > repository.dandymedia.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > VinMan Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > 1080p Movies > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification