Looking for the best Kodi box deals? Want to buy a new Kodi Android TV box? Follow our guide for the best options in the USA, UK and Canada for Kodi deals.
February 25th Update: Right now, the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick are on a great deal! The Fire TV Stick is $10 off, only $29.99. The Fire TV is $20 off, only $49.99! Check out our links below and buy them today.
Is it time for a new Kodi box? Looking for a good Kodi Android TV deal? Android 4.4, installed on the majority of Kodi boxes, is almost three years old and has run its course. New features in the upcoming Kodi 17 version will require a minimum of Android 5.1 which means that support for 4.4 Android will be dropped! We have done research to find some of the best Kodi boxes that will keep up able to run Kodi as flawlessly as possible.
When looking at the best new Kodi box deals in the USA, UK, and Canada, there were some criteria we looked at.:
- Android 6+ Kodi boxes
- Amlogic S912-series CPU or better.
- Hard-wired Ethernet port.
- 2GB of RAM+
- Kodi 17.0+ pre-installed
Most other features are irrelevant. Android box sellers like to throw out buzzwords like “HD”, “4K”, or “3D” to make them sound up to date or more powerful. These words don’t say anything about the quality of the hardware, since Kodi add-ons are what drive the content to your TV screen.
If you want to be ambitious and not use Android, we recommend checking out a Chromebox, which has an Intel processor and PC specs. You can load an operating system called OpenELEC (or LibreELEC) onto it and enjoy Kodi.
So, if you need a new Kodi box for 2016-2017, check out some of our favorite options from the list below:
Amazon Best Kodi Box Deals for 2018 – USA, UK, Canada
Amazon is a global distributor with quick shipping right to your door, often free in most cases. Amazon has a large selection of Kodi boxes, though in 2017 they cracked down on boxes promoting free TV and live channels for copyright reasons. Remember, Kodi is an open source media center and is 100% legal to buy and own. What you do with your Kodi box and what you load on to it is your decision and not on Amazon.
- NVidia Shield (Powerful Android box + gaming) – USA – Canada – UK (just updated 2017)
- Amazon Fire TV – USA – UK
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – USA – Canada – UK
- T95z Android Box – USA – Canada – UK
- Leelbox Q3 – USA – Canada
- Alfawise z83 (Intel Atom Based) – USA
- Minix Neo U1 – USA – Canada – UK
- Beelink GT1 – USA – Canada
- Beelink GS1 (2018 new model – 6K video support) – USA – Canada
- Asus Chromebox (Can be loaded with OpenElec/LibreElec) – USA – Canada – UK
- If you are interested in a full Smart TV with built a built in Android OS ready for Kodi, Sony has a great line of Android Smart TVs
GearBeast Best Kodi Box Deals for 2018 – Worldwide
If you live somewhere that Amazon does not ship or you want an alternative source for Kodi box deals, consider GearBeast. They are a worldwide distributor of electronics and many Android TV manufacturers ship their product directly ton consumer from GearBeast. The market is very competitive and prices are often better than Amazon.
- 2017 End-of-year Deals (Assorted)
- Beelink GS1 (2018 new model – 6K video support) – Enter coupon code MCA39 at checkout
- Alfawise H96 – Enter coupon code MCA40 at checkout
- Tanix TX3 Max TV Box
Best Kodi Accessory & Add-on Deals
- IPVanish VPN – Use a VPN to secure your connection from your service provider and access all Kodi add-ons. VPN more info.
- Real-Debrid – Use Real-Debrid to increase the number of premium links returned in Kodi add-ons such as Exodus or SALTs. Real-Debrid more info.
- Easynews – A usenet provider such as Easynews gives you access to private servers and premium links to a lot of content not found in other Kodi add-ons. Easynews more info.
- Mini-Keyboard & Mouse – USA – Canada – UK – Upgrade from your Android remote to a full mini keyboard and mouse. Required for Asus Chromebox use too.
Amazon has plenty of other options as well, but this is a small collection of choice Android TV and other Kodi boxes we’ve filtered through. The large majority of Android boxes are manufactured in the exact same spot and are identical except for the brand name.