The brand new Kodi FilmOn Simple add-on simplifies FilmOn streams to work for the casual Kodi users. Check out more info below on how to get free live TV streams from FilmOn.
August 1st: The FilmOn Simple has returned inside of the brand new Fusion repo. Use the install guide below.
NOTE: The free channels have only been tested from within the US, so UK users may need to use a VPN in order to access the free channels.
FilmOn is one of the most well-known free TV streaming websites on the internet today and the new Kodi FilmOn Simple add-on from mhancoc7 (USTVNow, Pokemon) makes FilmOn streaming simple for the most basic Kodi users.
The Kodi FilmOn Simple add-on brings the following features:
- Stream from FilmOn, one of the largest free live TV websites on the internet
- The add-on only displays channels that are available in your area. If you are geo-blocked, those channels will not show up.
- Premium FilmOn channels will not be shown in the add-on. Only free streams are available.
- There are no options to configure. Simply launch the add-on and watch your streams.
If you aren’t familiar with FilmOn, the add-on is broken down into a ton of sections to check out, from Canadian Live TV, UK, French, Italian, Russian, Indian, Hungarian, Latino, and other countries, as well as sections such as Sports, Documentaries, Movies, Music, Shopping, and more. The UK Live TV section has over 40 live channels to check out.
Interested in checking out the Kodi FilmOn Simple add-on? Follow our install guide below:
How to Install FilmOn Simple Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.co Repository > Video Add-ons > FilmOn Simple > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification