The Kodi Moneysports section has been completely redone from scratch and is back! Click here to install the Kodi Moneysports add-on, which will have plenty of live sports links.
October 12h: Moneysports has updated all of his live and video-on-demand content. Get the add-on by following our guide below.
Moneysports has returned with his Kodi add-on! With some of the fat trimmed, the new Moneysports add-on should continue to be a great live sports source for Kodi users. We are big fans of the Moneysports add-on and enjoy his commitment to helping Kodi users out!
The Kodi Moneysports add-on brings the following sections:
- Live Sports Links
- Sports News
- Premier League
- 2016/2017 Cup Competition Highlights
- Box Office Events Live
- Box Office Event Replays
To install the Kodi Moneysports add-on, follow the guide below!
How to Install Kodi Moneysports Add-on Guide
NOTE: Make sure you delete the old Moneysports add-on and repo before installing the new version so that the new one does not get overwritten.
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://rmkodi.uk/repo/Addons and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “RMKodi”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “RMKodi”
- Select NewMoneySports.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Moneysports is now installed and will be found in your video add-ons.
If you have any questions about the new Kodi Moneysports add-on, get in touch with us on either Twitter or Facebook and we’d be happy to help! With a WWE PPV this weekend, grab Moneysports now because he will have a WWE PPV streaming link as usual this weekend.