Kodi Pro Sport Add-on; HD Sports Streams From Reddit
The Kodi Pro Sport add-on scrapes reddit in order to present sports games in great quality. If you are interested in another live sports add-on, the Kodi Pro Sport streams may be what you are looking for!
January 8th Update: Gerikss has updated Pro Sport to v0.82 with updated working streams
NOTE: Acestream/sopcast streams are peer-to-peer (P2P) based and share your connection with other viewers to even out the load on the stream. These links generally buffer less as more people watch them. We recommend hiding your connection behind a VPN for cases like this so that your internet provider and other viewers can not see what you are streaming. Click here for more information.
Brought to the Kodi community thanks to the great work from gerikss and PodGod, the Kodi Pro Sport add-on brings live NBA, NHL and NFL games right to Kodi in multiple qualities.
Even better, the add-on shows game replays as well, meaning that you can go back and watch NHL, NBA, and NFL games after they have aired.
The Kodi Pro Sport add-on scrapes reddit for stream links and does not host anything. Reddit has a ton of great sub communities who specialize in live sports streaming, so finding a way to tap into those and create a Kodi add-on is an excellent idea!
The add-on is very easy to use. When you launch it, you are presented with three categories for NBA, NHL, and NFL.
When you go into each category, you will get a listing of games for that day, a start time, and an indication of whether or not it is live!
How to Install Kodi Pro Sport Add-on Guide
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
- Select None and type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion
- Select OK and go back to your Home Screen
- To install the VinMan java files: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > fusion > xbmc-repos > English > repository.podgod-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then select Install from repository
- podgod repo > Video Add-Ons > Pro Sport > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification