Do you have a Real-Debrid account? The Kodi Release Hub add-on is the perfect compliment to Debrid and gives Kodi users access to scene releases of movies and TV shows in a reliable manner.
May 23rd update: Release Hub has been updated to a brand new major revision, v5.0.0. Mr Entertainment has kindly asked that the change log not be posted on any websites, so we don’t want to draw attention to what has been changed. However, there are plenty of new improvements to the add-on to check out, so make sure you check it out.
Kodi Tips has been very vocal about the benefits of Real-Debrid. For a few dollars per month, a real-debrid account can be synced into your Kodi setup to provide more reliable TV and movie links in add-ons like Genesis and SALTs. However, we have not talked about one of the best Real-Debrid users – the Kodi Release Hub add-on!
Presented by the hard work of Mr. Entertainment, The Kodi Release Hub add-on is an all-in-one source for all of your movies and TV shows thanks to over 30 of the most popular scene websites. Release Hub allows you to play a wide selection of movies and TV shows from scene websites like rlsbb, tvhq, 2ddl, and many more.
The Kodi Release Hub add-on scrapes all of the websites above and matches your real-debrid account to the hosting links to provide quality sources for streaming movies and TV. With Genesis appearing to have issues with some real-debrid sources after real-debrid API changes, consider Release Hub.
The Kodi Release Hub add-on has just updated to version 2.6.2, so now is a good time to check out the add-on and see how great it works! To install the Kodi Entertainment Hub add-on, follow our guide below.
Once the Kodi Release Hub add-on is installed and you have correctly setup Real-Debrid in your URLResolver as outlined in our Real-Debrid guide here, you will be able to open up any TV and movie link in the add-on.
Kodi Release Hub How to Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.entertainmentrepo-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > The Entertainment repository > Video Add-ons > Release Hub > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. If your ISP has caps on how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area where content is geo-blocked, a VPN can make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages of its competitors too:
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested, check out IPVanish here.