The Kodi SportsDevil add-on is one of the longest running sports and live TV add-ons for Kodi. Read below on how to install today.
July 17th Update: The Kodi SportsDevil addon has been updated today and streams are current for the upcoming long weekend.
Read the guide below or you can also click here or if you know how to install it yourself.
Sportsdevil is a great free provider of live sports, including NFL on Kodi. SportsDevil has the following features:
- Every single live sporting event that airs on a daily basis as well as all boxing, UFC, and wrestling PPV.
- Every single NFL game, including NFL Redzone. Watch NFL on Kodi all season long!
- All English Premier League Soccer/UK Football streams in multiple qualities.
- Most live Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey games.
Qualities range from 480p to 720p and a good number of links are very reliable.
Note: UK internet service providers have blocked most of the websites within the add-on, notably firstrowsports and levity.ru. If you find that you are blocked, you can buy a VPN account to hide your internet traffic and make it look like you are from a different country.
IPVanish is one of the best VPN clients because it is tier 1 (no speed slowdown) and log-free so that you are protected. The cost is about the same as a Starbucks coffee per month. Sign up with this link or click here to read more information about IPVanish.
To install the latest version of the Kodi SportsDevil add-on, follow the instructions of your choice below. There are guides to install Sportsdevil the manual zip download way and how to install the SportsDevil repo to get automatic updates in the future.
How to Install Kodi Sportsdevil Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia) – Manual Method
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Click here to download the zip file for the latest Sportsdevil version (listed July 17th). Save it somewhere you can access on your Kodi box.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Select the plugin.video.Sporrtsdevil zip file you downloaded above. and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- The latest version of Kodi Sportsdevil will be found in your video addons. You can make sure the version is listed as 06-13NL