The Kodi SportsDevil add-on now has it’s very own SportsDevil repo to install the add-on from! Keep reading to find out how to install SportsDevil from it’s own repo.
June 24th Update: The Kodi SportsDevil is back with a new update today and a new repository home which should hopefully keep it active and alive moving forward. Your best bet will be to uninstall the old add-on and unofficial repository and install it from the Smash repository using our guide below.
Sportsdevil is a great free provider of live sports, including NFL on Kodi. SportsDevil has the following features:
- Every single live sporting event that airs on a daily basis as well as all boxing, UFC, and wrestling PPV.
- Every single NFL game, including NFL Redzone. Watch NFL on Kodi all season long!
- All English Premier League Soccer/UK Football streams in multiple qualities.
- Most live Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey games.
Qualities range from 480p to 720p and a good number of links are very reliable.
Note: UK internet service providers have blocked most of the websites within the add-on, notably firstrowsports and levity.ru. If you find that you are blocked, you can buy a VPN account to hide your internet traffic and make it look like you are from a different country.
IPVanish is one of the best VPN clients because it is tier 1 (no speed slowdown) and log-free so that you are protected. The cost is about the same as a Starbucks coffee per month. Sign up with this link or click here to read more information about IPVanish.
To install the latest version of the Kodi SportsDevil add-on, follow the instructions of your choice below. There are guides to install Sportsdevil the manual zip download way and how to install the SportsDevil repo to get automatic updates in the future.
How to Install Exodus Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “kodistuff”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “kodistuff” > repository.smash-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Smash repository > Video Add-ons > SportsDevil > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification