Kodi Velocity Add-on – BlazeTamer Repo – Velocity Tips
The Kodi Velocity add-on from the BlazeTamer repo has been released and brings a whole new multi-source movie and TV show add-on for Kodi users! Click here to find out what features it has and how you can install the Kodi Velocity add-on today!
April 23rd Update: BlazeTamer has pushed a partial v1.0.7 update to Velocity and has promised more updates soon!
Kodi Velocity v1.0.7 Change Log
- Added Add to Collection from TV Search
- Small bug fixes
- This is a partial update only
March 15th Update: BlazeTamer has updated the Velocity add-on to v1.0.6!
Kodi Velocity v1.0.6 Change Log
- Added basic sorting
- Added logic to fix quotes causing Download error (aksaks)
- Updated Network Shows list
- Collected episodes not watched bug fix
- Other code fixes
After a few weeks of speculation, teasers, and hints on Twitter, the BlazeTamer repo has released a brand new add-on for Kodi called Velocity. Velocity is an add-on that grabs movies and TV show data from different sources around the internet.
The Kodi Velocity add-on uses Trakt as the backend database so even without an account, you get a ton of great movie and TV links when you use the add-on.
With a Trakt account, the Kodi Velocity add-on opens up a whole new set of features, including:
- Add shows to your watchlist, where they remain until you watch the show.
- Add shows to your collection, which works similar to the Kodi library integration without depending on Kodi’s backend.
- When you add TV shows to your collection, you can filter by episodes you haven’t watched yet and see the next episode.
- There is an area with recommendations on what to watch based on your history.
To install or find out more about Trakt, click here!
In addition, scrapers can be enabled and disabled within the add-on settings.
Make sure that you install the Kodi Velocity album via the official BlazeTamer repo (instructions below) as it is required to receive auto-updates in the future to the add-ons and the sources used in the add-on.
Note: If you find that movies don’t work in the app, you may live in the UK where Primewire and 2Movies sources are geo-blocked. In order to watch movies, you will need to use a VPN to change the location you appear from. You can get 25% off at IPVanish VPN right now with promo code “KODITIPS” if you want to try it out and see that it works! Click here to sign up at IPVanish.
Note for Real-Debrid users: As long as you have Real-Debrid setup in your URLResolver according to our guide, all links in Velocity that use Real-Debrid hosts will work for you in the faster premium speed.
Kodi Velocity Add-on Install Guide (BlazeTamer Repo)
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
- Select None and type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion
- Select OK and go back to your Home Screen
- To install the VinMan java files: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > fusion > xbmc-repos > English > repository.blazerepo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then select Install from repository
- Blazetamer repo > Video Add-Ons > Velocity > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Kodi Velocity Trakt Setup Guide
- First, make sure you have a Trakt account setup from Trakt.tv
- In your web-browser, go to http://trakt.tv/pin/7558. Login with your account.
- Trakt will ask you if you want to authorize your account with the Velocity add-on. Click the green AUTHORIZE button.
- Write down the PIN that Trakt provides you.
- Launch the Kodi Velocity add-on you installed from the BlazeTamer repo, go to Trakt Settings, then click Click Here to Authorize Trakt and enter in the PIN you received above, then click Enter.
- That’s it! You can verify that your Trakt account is synced by hovering over any movie or TV show, clicking menu, and clicking Add to collection, which will add the show to your collection.