The brand new Live Mix Kodi add-on from Metalkettle is a brand new live TV streaming add-on for Kodi. What does it contain? Read on for more information!
Metalkettle has released a brand new Live Mix Kodi add-on featuring a ton of great live TV streams! The amount of content in here is truly staggering!
The Live Mix Kodi add-on is broken down into the following categories: Entertainment, Movies, Music, News, Sports, Documentaries, Kids, Food, USA, and Religion. Between all of the categories, there are hundreds and hundreds of live TV streams!
The Live Mix Kodi add-on comes with a custom interface as well, making everything flow smooth. We aren’t sure where the source of these live TV streams are from yet, but this is definitely an add-on to take note of!
How to Install Live Mix Kodi Addon
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://kodi.metalkettle.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “MK”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “MK” > repository.metalkettle-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Metalkettles Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons > Live Mix > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification