The M4U Kodi add-on is a brand new release from Mucky Duck, which brings a great movie and TV source to your Kodi setup. Click here to read about what makes the M4U Kodi add-on special!
July 30th Update: Mucky Duck has updated M4U to v2.1.6. Make sure that you have the latest version if M4U is not working for you.
Mucky Duck has released the M4U Kodi add-on, which brings a great movie and TV source in m4ufree.info right to your Kodi setup!
The M4U Kodi add-on’s specialty is movies. When you first launch the add-on, you’ll have the choice of the following categories:
- Latest Added
- Most Views
- Hot Movies
- Best 100
The TV section takes you into the TV area, where you again have latest added, most viewed, search, and genre sections.
The really nice feature about the M4U Kodi add-on is that the movie section lists what quality each link is! When you hover on a video, it will tell you if the quality is Blu-Ray, DVD, HD, or Camera. This means that you know what quality to expect in the video before you go into it.
The other nice feature of the M4U Kodi add-on is that all movies and shows are single-linked. Unlike Exodus or Velocity, the movie will start playing immediately without you needing to pick a host!
Interested in the add-on? Check out our install guide below:
M4U Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “MD”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “MD” > Repo > mdrepo-1-0-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Mucky Ducks Repo > Video Add-ons > M4u > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification