Metalkettle has released the brand new TV Mix Kodi add-on, an excellent new source to stream TV on Kodi! Get all of the details here by reading on!
July 15th: Metalkettle has joined the Colossus Repo, so you can install the addon via our guide below.
The brand new TV Mix Kodi add-on by Metalkettle looks like a great, simple source to stream TV on Kodi! The volume of links returned for each show is really impressive. I checked out the new Walking Dead episode and found over 100 different streams to watch the show.
The TV Mix Kodi add-on is laid out nicely, with some key sections:
- Latest Episodes
- Most Watched Episodes Today
- New Series
- Most Popular Series
When you select a TV show, the TV Mix Kodi add-on gives you the option of opening up that single episode, or heading straight into all episodes for that show, which is a handy little shortcut. The TV Mix add-on doesn’t show you stream quality, which is its only drawback.
Interested in the TX Mix Kodi add-on to stream TV on Kodi? Follow the guide below and check it out today.
How to Install TV Mix Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Download the Colossus repo by clicking here and save it somewhere you can access from your Kodi box.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Select the repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > TV Mix > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification