Metalkettle has released the brand new TV Mix Kodi add-on, an excellent new source to stream TV on Kodi! Get all of the details here by reading on!
The brand new TV Mix Kodi add-on by Metalkettle looks like a great, simple source to stream TV on Kodi! The volume of links returned for each show is really impressive. I checked out the new Walking Dead episode and found over 100 different streams to watch the show.
The TV Mix Kodi add-on is laid out nicely, with some key sections:
- Latest Episodes
- Most Watched Episodes Today
- New Series
- Most Popular Series
When you select a TV show, the TV Mix Kodi add-on gives you the option of opening up that single episode, or heading straight into all episodes for that show, which is a handy little shortcut. The TV Mix add-on doesn’t show you stream quality, which is its only drawback.
Interested in the TX Mix Kodi add-on to stream TV on Kodi? Follow the guide below and check it out today.
How to Install Movie Mix Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://kodi.metalkettle.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “MK”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “MK” > repository.metalkettle-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Metalkettles Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons > Movie Mix > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification