Metalkettle TV Mix Kodi Add-on; Stream TV on Kodi
Metalkettle has released the brand new TV Mix Kodi add-on, an excellent new source to stream TV on Kodi! Get all of the details here by reading on!
The brand new TV Mix Kodi add-on by Metalkettle looks like a great, simple source to stream TV on Kodi! The volume of links returned for each show is really impressive. I checked out the new Walking Dead episode and found over 100 different streams to watch the show.
The TV Mix Kodi add-on is laid out nicely, with some key sections:
- Latest Episodes
- Most Watched Episodes Today
- New Series
- Most Popular Series
When you select a TV show, the TV Mix Kodi add-on gives you the option of opening up that single episode, or heading straight into all episodes for that show, which is a handy little shortcut. The TV Mix add-on doesn’t show you stream quality, which is its only drawback.
Interested in the TX Mix Kodi add-on to stream TV on Kodi? Follow the guide below and check it out today.
TV Mix Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.metalkettles.1.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > MetalKettles Add-on repository > Video add-ons > TV Mix > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and that’s it!
Why should you purchase a VPN through IPVanish? If your ISP has caps on how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area where content is geo-blocked, a VPN can make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages over its competitors too:
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Some Kodi add-ons use p2p (peer-to-peer) sharing, which can leave your connection information vulnerable. With IPVanish, you add another layer of protection to your internet browsing! If you want to know more, read our IPVanish review by clicking here.