The Movie Echo Kodi add-on by DandyMedia brings a nice selection of multi-source movies and TV to Kodi. Read on for more information.
April 17th: Movie Echo has just been updated to v0.0.6 and the source is now working and updated.
From DandyMedia, the Movie Echo Kodi add-on brings all of the movies and TV shows from movieecho.com to Kodi in a single add-on. The site has multi-source for each link, meaning you’ll be able to choose from your favourite file host when watching files.
The selection in the Movie Echo Kodi add-on is very nice. The site usually only uploads movies when good watchable quality links are available so you won’t have to fight with crappy CAM rips.
When you launch the add-on, you’ll see the following sections:
- Date Added
- Release Date
The above sections show up the same for both movies and TV shows.
If you are interested in installing the Movie Echo Kodi add-on, check out our install guide below.
How to Install Movie Echo Kodi Add-on Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://dandymedia.club/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Dandy”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > english > repository.dandymedia.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > VinMan Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Movie Echo > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification