Movie Echo Kodi Add-on: Multi-Link Movies & TV
The Movie Echo Kodi add-on by DandyMedia brings a nice selection of multi-source movies and TV to Kodi. Read on for more information.
From DandyMedia, the Movie Echo Kodi add-on brings all of the movies and TV shows from movieecho.com to Kodi in a single add-on. The site has multi-source for each link, meaning you’ll be able to choose from your favourite file host when watching files.
The selection in the Movie Echo Kodi add-on is very nice. The site usually only uploads movies when good watchable quality links are available so you won’t have to fight with crappy CAM rips.
When you launch the add-on, you’ll see the following sections:
- Date Added
- Release Date
The above sections show up the same for both movies and TV shows.
If you are interested in installing the Movie Echo Kodi add-on, check out our install guide below.
How to Install Movie Echo Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Xunity”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Xunity”
- Select .XunityTalk_Repository.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > .XunityTalk Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Binky TV > Install. You can also install any other add-on in this repository as long as the author name is DandyMedia.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Go out into your video add-ons and launch Binky TV or whatever add-on you installed above. After it loads for the first time, you should see a popup in the corner that says that DandyMedia Repository Updated.
- Now go back to the main menu and navigate to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > DandyMedia repository > Video Add-ons > Movie Echo > Install