The Nanook Kodi addon is a fork of Elysium, the old multi-source movie/TV addon that went down when NaN did. It is from the Zero Tolerance Repo, which has come out with a ton of great addons lately. Come read more about Nanook in our Kodi install guide.
The Nanook Kodi addon is a fork of the Elysium addon (which itself was a fork of the old Exodus addon). It is a multi-source provider of movie and television information.
There is no word via the change log on what has been changed or added in terms of features so far, but if you like the Zero Tolerance repo you probably want to install Nanook today in anticipation of any future updates. We’ve noticed that the Movies and TV Shows sub-sections contains a lot of specific collections and custom playlists which we think users will like.
Nanook is the second Elysium we’ve featured on KodiTips: Uranus by Griffin is also an Elysium fork. He updated the TMDB API Key and added some more playlists into his version of the addon.
Read our full Nanook information below including what sections are in the addon, features, install guide, and troubleshooting tips if you are having problems.
Nanook Kodi Sections
When you install the Uranus Kodi addon, you’ll still see all of your favourite sections and metadata, grabbed from the TMDB or IMDB services:
- In Progress
- New Movies
- Top Rated
- In Theatres
- Marvel Universe
- Oscar Winners
- Disney Collection
- Kids Collections
- People Search
- In Progress
- Most Voted
- New TV Shows
- Returning TV Shows
- Kids TV
- TV Collections
- Highly Rated
- Airing Today
- TV Calendar
- New Movies
- New TV Shows
- My Nanook
- TV Calendar
- Trakt Movies
- Trakt TV
Nanook Kodi Key Features
Nanook is a multi-source addon, meaning that every time you search for a title, it searches over 50 websites on the public internet for media files matching the query of your search. If you are new to Kodi or would like a general idea, check out some of the key features below:
- Over 50 media sources scraped by the addon.
- Special categories for movies and TV including most popular, latest releases, special genres, sorted by rating, and many more.
- Support for non-English streams, such as Greek, Spanish, French, and more.
- Full Library integration. Save your favourite media titles to your Kodi library for quick access and updating.
- Full Trakt.tv support. Trakt is a third-party library and tracking tool. Click here for more information.
- Full support for many popular account-based services, including Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and more.
Nanook can be found in the Zero Tolerance Repository.
NOTE: Like all Kodi addons, Nanook does not host any content. It is a search engine to the public internet and has no control over any of the streams.
How to Install Nanook Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ZT and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ZT > repository.zerotolerance-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Zero Tolerance > Video Add-ons > Nanook > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Uranus Kodi Alternatives
The Nanook Kodi addon is a multi-source Kodi addon that automatically pulls data from multiple websites on the internet. If it is not working to your liking, there are other similar Kodi addons you may want to check out such as:
Nanook Kodi Installation Failed
If you have issues downloading and installing the Nanook Kodi addon, it most like means that the repository is broke or down for maintenance. When you go to install a Kodi addon, it retrieves an addon zip from an internet address. If the repository is down, the “installation failed” Kodi error is a common message.
One solution for this problem is to make sure that you can access the repository address on the internet. Take the http address of the addon and try to access it from your phone or computer. If it is unaccessible, there is nothing you can do until it is back only.
As well, make sure that you are only installing Kodi addons from their original repository.
Nanook Kodi Error Check Log
Sometimes you may get a message telling you to check your Kodi error log. If you see this error while streaming video, it can mean that your cache is full. If this appears while trying to navigate menus in the X Kodi addon, it means that the link you are trying to access does not exist anymore. If you are trying to start a stream from the addon, select another stream.
How to Fix Nanook Kodi No Stream Available
If you see the error “stream not available” in Kodi while using this addon, it means that the addon was unable to retrieve results for your query. Kodi addons are simply search engines into the public internet and do not host any content of their own.
When you select a title or stream in Kodi, it searches the internet for media streams matching the title you’ve select. If it cannot find anything, you get the “stream not available” error. Most likely, you will have to try a different addon or select more popular content that is more likely to be available.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.