Looking to watch NFL Replays on Kodi? A new add-on from natko1412 lets you watch NFL games after they air. Enjoy NFL Replays on Kodi today.
Natko1412 has released a new add-on that lets you watch NFL Replays on Kodi via the nflhd.com website. If you are not from the USA or were busy for the game, you can now go back and watch games in great quality!
Follow our guide below and you will be watching NFL Replays on Kodi whenever you want.
NFL Replays on Kodi Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.natko1412-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > Natko1412 Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > NFL Replays > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
You are now setup to watch NFL replays on Kodi! This is version 0.1 of the add-on and natko1412 has warned about potential bugs. Let us know on Twitter and Facebook if you have any trouble watching NFL Replays on Kodi with this add-on.
Consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. If your ISP has caps on how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area where content is geo-blocked, a VPN can make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages of its competitors too:
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested, check out IPVanish here.