NHL Streams Kodi Hockey Add-on Install Guide
A new NHL Streams Kodi add-on brings a simple and reliable NHL Hockey add-on to Kodi! Developed by iCanuck, click here for the details!
January 15th; NHL Streams has been updated to v2.1.4. The server IP address for streams has been updated. Please read the release notes from iCanuck below. For the best add-on support, refer to this TVA forums post.
NHL Streams Kodi v2.1.4 Change Log
- fixed addon installation error
- added Yesterday to Games Archive
- removed 2015 from Games Archive
- added colors to feeds
This Add-on will automatically add the server ipaddress to your hosts file on Windows, Linux, & iOS but will NOT replace a previous/old server ipaddress, therefore if you have used a previous version of NHL Streams you will be required to manually delete the previous server ipaddress. Alternatively you can manually replace/add the server ipaddress to ensure the addon works correctly.
Windows Users – Kodi must be ‘Run as administrator’ for you Hosts file to be modified automatically.
If you wish to manually modify your hosts file >> How to Modify Hosts file on Windows OS
Android Users – You will need to manually modify your Hosts file >> How to Modify Hosts file on Android OS
Please do not openly share server ip address on forums!
NOTE: Android Users will need to manually modify their Hosts file > How to Modify Hosts file
iCanuck has released a NHL Streams Kodi add-on that brings another NHL Hockey option to your Kodi interface!
The NHL Streams Kodi add-on brings you games from xrxs.net/nhl and presents them for streaming inside of Kodi.
- Choose either Home or Away Game (Home=Blue / Away=RED)
- 3 Video Qualities to Choose from (HD-5000k, MD-3500k, SD-2500k)
- All Game Times in Pacific Time (PT)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, & Openelec
- Not tested on Android
For those of you who are familiar, the xrxs source is a popular one and is used inside of a couple of well-known add-ons, VidTime and Pro Sport. However, the NHL Streams Kodi add-on has some differences:
- VidTime only shows the 5000k version, so lower end boxes may have streaming troubles from the source.
- Pro Sport scrapes reddit for its sources, so xrxs.net might be missed.
So hockey fans, check out NHL Streams from iCanuck if you are intereted.
NHL Streams Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.icanuck-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > iCanuck Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > NHL Streams > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
What do you think of this new NHL Hockey add-on? Thanks to iCanuck for all of his hard work to the Kodi community! Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out! Support for this add-on through the TVADDONS forums can be found by clicking here.