If you are a fan of EPL Soccer, PPV events, and sports in general, check out the NJM Soccer Kodi add-on! Click here for more information.
NOTE: If you are looking for our complete 2016 Premier League streaming guide on Kodi, click here.
July 28th Update: NJM Soccer is now available to install again! A ton of great content for UK and US sports fans in here:
- Gameday matches
- UK sports channels (Sky, BT)
- Two lists of UK IPTV channels
- Golf coverage
- USA IPTV channels
Definitely worth a check out! And follow NJM on Twitter @njmsoccer
The NJM Soccer Kodi add-on is a great source for European Football, live PPV events, and anything else related to sports. It has been around for a long time and deserves more recognition!
Some of the links inside of the new NJM Soccer add-on require SportsDevil to work, so you can also install the latest version of SportsDevil from the NJM Soccer repo or follow the KodiTips guide by clicking here. Remember that SportsDevil is not officially apart of any repo, so if you choose to install it from the NJM Soccer repo, you will have to wait for NJM Soccer to update the add-on after an update is released.
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- Hide your internet connection and streams
- Works on Android!
- Tier 1 (no speed slowdown)
NJM Soccer focuses on British Football (Soccer) content, but it also contains a ton of other sports.
To install the NJM Soccer Kodi add-on, follow the instructions below:
How to Install NJM Soccer Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “.Ares”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > .Ares
- Select repository.aresproject > repository.aresproject-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > AresProject > Video Add-ons > NJM Soccer > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification