If you are a fan of EPL Soccer, PPV events, and sports in general, check out the NJM Soccer Kodi add-on! Click here for more information.
May 29th: There is a new source for the NJM Soccer Kodi addon below! The addon still works great for live sports action from around the world.
Definitely worth a check out! And follow NJM on Twitter at @njmsoccer
The NJM Soccer Kodi add-on is a great source for European Football, live PPV events, and other sports. It has been around for a long time and deserves more recognition!
Some of the links inside of the new NJM Soccer add-on require SportsDevil to work, so you can also install the latest version of SportsDevil from the NJM Soccer repo or follow the KodiTips guide by clicking here.
NOTE: Some of the streams in NJM Soccer are acestream P2P links or geo-blocked and may not be available in your country without a VPN. If you are interested, IPVanish can help you free all of your Kodi add-ons!
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- Hide your internet connection and streams
- Works on Android!
- Tier 1 (no speed slowdown)
The addon focuses on British Football (Soccer) content, but it also contains a ton of other sports and live PPVs as well.
To install the NJM Soccer Kodi add-on, follow the instructions below:
How to Install NJM Soccer Kodi Add-on (Jarvis or Krypton)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > english > repository.echo-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > ECHO repository > Video Add-ons > NJM Soccer > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification