NJMLive Kodi Add-on Guide: HD Premier League
The new NJMLive add-on from the NJM Soccer dev gives an alternative source for live gameday matches on Kodi. Stream Premier League on Kodi with NJM Live by reading below.
NOTE: If you are looking for our complete 2016 Premier League streaming guide on Kodi, click here.
The NJMLive Kodi add-on is a great source for European Football Premier League matches. It’s an alternative source for games compared to the NJM Soccer add-on.
NJMLive doesn’t have any sections or confusion in the add-on. When you launch it, you get a listing of Premier League games for the day. Each game tells you which television broadcast it is using so that you have an idea of what the local country’s announcers will be.
The NJMLive Kodi add-on is another option for Premier League and first glance shows really great high quality links.
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- Hide your internet connection and streams
- Works on Android!
- Tier 1 (no speed slowdown)
To install the NJMLive Kodi add-on, follow the instructions below:
How to Install NJMLive Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://www.areswizard.co.uk and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “.Ares”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > .Ares
- Select script.areswizard-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Navigate to your Program add-on and launch Ares Wizard. Select Browse Addons from the top menu. Click on video add-ons.
- Click on NJMLive from the list and click on Install. The add-on will install and let you know when it’s done.
That’s it! The NJMLive Kodi add-on can now be found in your video add-ons.