The Openload Movies Kodi addon by DandyMedia has been completely revamped and updated. Install this quick and smooth movie (and TV) addon below.
August 11th: Dandy has updated the Openload Movies Kodi addon to v2.0.0 and has completely revamped the addon from scratch with a new source. Check out this quality addon today.
The Openload Movies is a very nice and reliable single-click and play (no pairing needed) Kodi addon featuring the latest in movies and TV. Upon launching the addon, you’ll see the following sections:
- Updated Movies
- New Movies
- Rated Movies
- Popular Movies
- Updated Shows
- New Shows
- Rated Shows
- Updated Shows
All links are labelled straightforward and links play on a single click in full HD. Openload Movies does things effortlessly for you and is worth checking out via the install guide below.
How to Install Openload Movies Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://dandymedia.club/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “dandy”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “dandy” > repository.dandymedia.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > DandyMedia repository > Video Add-ons > Openload Movies > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification