The Planet MMA Kodi addon gives you access to stream tons of past UFC events, TV shows, and documentaries, in addition to live shows! Read on for more information about the Planet MMA Kodi add-on.
June 9th: The Planet MMA Kodi addon has moved into the Ares repo. Install it today via our instructions below.
The Planet MMA Kodi add-on is the new rebranded UFC Finest addon which has been around for a while now. It brings a whole bunch of UFC content directly to your Kodi box! In addition to past events, episodes, and documentaries, it has a live section which might be interesting to check out during the next event!
Here’s a list of what the add-on has to offer:
- UFC Calendar
- Whats new
- Fight Night Live
- UFC Openload
- MMA Openload
- UFC Fight Night
- MMA Fight Night
- Fights Spotlight
- Fighters Collection
- Where Are They Now
- The Pioneers of MMA
- MMA Movies
- UFC Report
- Ultimate Fighter
And much more!
Is the Planet MMA Kodi add-on something you might be interested in? Check out our guide below and install it today!
How to Install Planet MMA Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.ares-project.com/magic and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Ares”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Ares” > Repository.Ares Project.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Ares Repo > Video Add-ons > Planet MMA > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The Planet MMA Kodi add-on is now installed and can be found under your video add-ons!