The Project M Kodi addon by Merlin offers up a fantastic selection of live IPTV channels and live sports to check out in Kodi. Read more info below.
The Project M Kodi addon (M is for Merlin) offers up a very nice selection of indexed playlists + website scrapers to give you a well round added, specifically strong in live IPTV and live sports content.
Project M has been around for a while now so it’s already well-developed and maintained. In addition to live channels, it also has Movies, TV Shows, and a Tykes (kids) section. Some of links in the add-on go to the Falcon Project, another addon within the Merlin Repository that you can install which offers similar content.
If the Project M Kodi addon sounds like something you are interested in, install it via our guide below. Check out a live event this week and see the quality for yourself.
How to Install Project M Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mwiz.co.uk/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like merlin. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > merlin > repository.merlin.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Merlin Repository > Video Add-ons > Project M > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification