The Quantum Kodi Addon is the new name for Santuary, an all-in-one playlist addon featuring something for everyone to enjoy. Read more about Quantum below.
The Quantum Kodi addon (formally called Santuary) is an all-in-one Kodi addon providing something for all Kodi users to enjoy and check out. It consists of a few playlisters including Fido, Supremacy, Pyramid, Oblivious, and others who all contribute to the following sections:
- Live TV
- TV Shows
Each section has multiple playlists to check out and the amount of content in the addon is pretty amazing. The 24/7 section has a wide list of TV shows and movies that all start playing a random episode on-demand when clicked on.
There is a large collection of live channels as well, which should satisfy live TV Kodi users.
In the currently changing world of Kodi addons right now, the Quantum Kodi addon is definitely one worth checking out via our installation guide below.
How to Install Quantum Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “.sanctuary”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “.sanctuary” > repository.Quantum-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Quantum > Video Add-ons > Quantum > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification