The RD Eventz Kodi addon brings one of the live sections from The Alpha in the Phoenix add-on back to Kodi under a separate add-on. Install RD Eventz via our guide below.
The RD Events Kodi addon brings the RD section which used to be in The Alpha back to Kodi under his own separate Kodi addon. RD Eventz is a great IPTV addition to Kodi with plenty of live channels and content to check out.
The add-on is split into three categories:
And contains plenty of working IPTV links if you are interested. Follow the guide below to install RD Eventz today.
How to Install VidTime Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://tinyurl.com/rdeventz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “rs”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “rd” > plugin.video.rd_eventz.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
RD Eventz Kodi addon will be found in your video addons along with the rest of them.
Check out our brand new forums and join in the discussion with other Kodi users and developers! We’ve just launched and are looking to bring the Kodi community together with a great discussion spot to get tips, help, and information about Kodi.