The Sportie Kodi addon provides live sports from a variety of sources and has turned into one of the most promising Kodi live sports options available.
The Sportie Kodi addon is worth a check for live sports, especially with the lack of updates from both Castaway and Pro Sport to start 2017. With Kodi live sports addons being so popular, more selection is a good thing.
Sportie comes equipped with a few nice features:
- Easy-access special event links from the home page
- Live channels split out into a sports category (updated each time you enter the playlist) and then by country
- Soccer (European Football) streams and replays
- Live sports website scrapers (similar to SportsDevil)
- Reddit sports streams!
For those fans of Pro Sport, the Reddit live streams should be a popular option and we highly recommend.
Interested in trying out the Sportie Kodi addon? Follow our guide below:
How to Install Sportie Kodi Live Sports Addon
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > english > repository.echo-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Echo Coder repository > Video Add-ons > Sportie > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification