The Supremacy Kodi addon has a little bit of everything: live TV and sports, 4K movies, kids, TV, and a whole lot more. Read more below.
As new playlist addons have begun to pop up, Supremacy Kodi is one you’ll want to check out. Very well-rounded, it contains some high demand playlists to check out including:
- 3D Films
- 4K movies
- 24/7 TV
- Kids movies and shows
- Live IPTV
- Sports (by listing)
- Sports (by channel)
- Seasonal shows
Those curious about some live sports channels will be happy to see lots (10+) links for each of some of the most popular stations.
For those that checked out the addon a while back and found that it had lots of dead links, try it again as I think you will be happily surprised at the quality of streams.
NOTE: Supremacy stores no content and only knows how to scrape the public internet for data. If something is broken, it is not due to the Kodi developer as they have no control over the content.
The Supremacy Kodi addon can be found in the Supremacy Repository.
How to Install Supremacy Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “supremacy”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “supremacy” > repository.supremacy-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Supremacy repository > Video Add-ons > Supremacy > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification