The Supremacy Kodi addon has a little bit of everything: live TV and sports, 4K movies, kids, TV, and a whole lot more. Read more below.
As new playlist addons have begun to pop up, Supremacy Kodi is one you’ll want to check out. Very well-rounded, it contains some high demand playlists to check out including:
- 3D Films
- 4K movies
- 24/7 TV
- Kids movies and shows
- Live IPTV
- Sports (by listing)
- Sports (by channel)
- Seasonal shows
Those curious about some live sports channels will be happy to see lots (10+) links for each of some of the most popular stations.
For those that checked out the addon a while back and found that it had lots of dead links, try it again as I think you will be happily surprised at the quality of streams.
Interested in trying out the Supremacy Kodi addon? Read our install guide below.
How to Install Supremacy Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “supremacy”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “supremacy” > repository.supremacy-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Supremacy repository > Video Add-ons > Supremacy > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification